Brick & Mortar Restoration Professionals
49787 Leona Dr, New Baltimore, MI 48051
25807 John R Rd #202, Madison Heights, MI 48071
We offer FINANCING!
What Our Customers Say
Our average customer rating is 5 / 5 based on 79 reviews
Experience the Highest Quality Chimney Restoration
If you have noticed any signs of damage to your chimney such as cracks, loose bricks, or deterioration of mortar joints, it’s important to take action and schedule a chimney restoration. Ignoring these issues can lead to serious problems, including fire hazards, carbon monoxide poisoning, and water damage. A restored and well-maintained chimney can provide numerous benefits. It can help to prevent the risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning, improve the efficiency of your heating system, and increase the overall value of your property. Additionally, a restored chimney can enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home and improve its curb appeal. Investing in chimney repair is not only a matter of safety but also a wise investment for the long-term maintenance of your home.
Take a peek at at some of our previous work in Metro Detroit
Why Choose Us
Fully Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
Get Your Brick Masonry Project Started Now
Building and maintaining trust with our clients is extremely important to us. For this reason, we strive to perform only the highest of quality residential & commercial masonry restoration services. You will start your experience by discussing your project with trained contractors. From there, you will experience great customer service, affordable cost for your masonry projects, and in a timely fashion. Questions? Call us now at 586-303-8222 for a 100% free estimate.
- The Importance of Pre-Winter Masonry Restoration: Protecting Your Investment
- Fall Masonry Inspections: Why They Are a Must
- Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Masonry Repair? Exploring Your Policy
- The Art of Masonry Repair: Blending Aesthetics and Functionality
- When is the Best Time of Year to Repoint Brickwork?
- Assessing the Damage Requiring Brick Repair by Masons After a Storm
- Get Your Chimney Winter-Ready with Expert Masonry Repair
- Why Urgency is Key: Completing Masonry Repairs Before Fall and Winter
- Rebuilding a Chimney: A Comprehensive Guide
- All You Need to Know About Tuckpointing and Repointing